Tuesday 21 August 2007

London

Goodness! How did I get to London so quickly? Haven't I missed out 9/10 of England on the way? Well, yes, except that London isn't actually part of Travel Britain. The fact is that I've run out of time for the current expedition; or at least, that I've chosen to reallocate my time slightly. I start a job in London in October, so I've decided to move down sooner rather than later and stake my claim as a Londoner. That, along with a couple of other small matters such as a trip to the Czech Republic, has put paid to Travel Britain for the time being.

And yet, of course, Travel Britain can never really end. I will always be shuffling around this island one way or another in the weeks/months/years to come. There are no real endings. I may even keep this page going to share pictures of Britain in the future.

In the meantime, thanks for following my meandering path over the last few months. Your company has been much appreciated, I can assure you.

2 comments:

  1. We're also long-term travellers (21 months and counting) and I just noticed you're heading to the Czech Republic.

    Prague is great, but if you visit one other place I have to recommend Cesky Krumlov - it was fantastic! We interviewed our hostel owner there and took some video.

    Oh, and the Kafka museum in Prague is one of the best literary museums anywhere. If that's what your in to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

    ReplyDelete